At Foreign Affair, we are always trying to help our customers make their fashion purchases. Layaways are one tool to help.
A layaway allows our customers to pick out a piece(s) of merchandise and pay for it later. Foreign Affair will take the piece(s) off the floor and hold it for the customer for for up to 30 days. The customer must put a 25% deposit on the piece(s) at the time of the layaway.
- Layaways may be cancelled within 10 days.
- The customer will receive a gift card in the amount of the deposit they made.
- If the layaway is canceled after 10 days, the deposit is forfeited.
- Layaways are not subject to price adjustments.
- If the item goes on sale at a later date, while the item is on layaway, the price of the item placed on layaway does not change.
- All layaways must be paid within 30 days and all sales FINAL.