SHELBURNE BLACK LABEL PARKA - NAVY
SIZE: Slim Fit.
DESCRIPTION: This thigh-length Shelburne Parka is the perfect jacket for those frigid days when you require maximum protection. This TEI 3 jacket is sure to keep you warm without sacrificing style.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX RATING: TEI3 Enduring -10°C / -20°C
- Fabric: Arctic-Tech™ with DWR® Finish
- Insulation 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Tailored fit | Order a size up for a more relaxed fit
- Long-thigh length
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a two-way adjustable hood
- Brushed tricot chin guard for comfort
- Heavy-duty centre front YKK® two-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with snap button closure
- Two front fleece-lined hand pockets with interior snap closure
- Adjustable snap cuff
- Recessed heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs to keep out the cold
- Two lower back-vents secured with snap closure
- Two interior pockets | Right inside security pocket with zipper closure
- Left pocket drop-in with headphone access opening
- Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
- 625 FILL POWER DOWN INSULATION
- Down is a natural insulator with a high warmth-to-weight ratio. It offers excellent thermal properties, has good lofting characteristics and traps small pockets of air efficiently, which creates a thermal barrier. Higher fill-power down will insulate better than lower fill-power down of the same weight.
Canada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. It is treated with a durable water repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off. The durable surface texture is designed to withstand abrasion.
DWR (DURABLE WATER REPELLENT)
Durable water repellent treatments protect fabrics from moisture saturation.
MADE IN CANADA
This product is proudly manufactured in Canada.
Foreign Affair accepts returns that arrive back to our headquarters within 10 days of the order delivery date. Return for refund of regular-priced merchandise must be requested within 3 days of receiving your order. All return items must be in original condition with all tags and packaging still attached and included.
If you exceed the 10 day window your purchase will no longer be eligible for return, refund or exchange.
Foreign Affair will under no circumstance provide a refund or exchange for regular-priced items that are not in perfect, re-sellable condition with all tags still attached to the merchandise.
All sale items are FINAL SALE (including promo and discount codes).
How to request a Foreign Affair refund:
To return your product, you should mail items to:
Foreign Affair Fashions INC
5639 Spring Garden Road
Email the tracking number to email@example.com with the order number in the subject line.
Once the returned item(s) has been received and assessed, Foreign Affair will process the exchange or refund within 3 business days. Your refund will be credited to the original payment method. You will be notified by email once we have completed the refund. Please note that refunds can take up to 10 business days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers. Credit card returns may take up to one week to appear on your billing statement. Please contact your credit card company should you require further refund information.
The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. All return parcels must include a tracking number. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Foreign Affair reserves the right to reject any returns that do not comply with the above policies. We will not under any circumstance assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation of parcels without proof of delivery to the above Foreign Affair Fashion INC address.
Foreign Affair Fashions INC ships to Canadian residences only.
Foreign Affair offer complimentary shipping on orders over $100 (before tax). Orders under $100 (before tax) will ship at a $15 flat rate fee.
Orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days of the date of purchase. Shipping times may vary due to merchandise availability and circumstances out of our control.
Purchases within the HRM, will be delivered within 1-2 business days unless otherwise stated. Alternatively, orders can be picked up at 5639 Spring Garden Road, Monday to Friday between 11am and 5pm.
Orders outside the HRM
For all other purchases within Canada, please allow up to 1-5 business days for delivery.
As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with your tracking number.
All packages are shipped through Canada Post, a reliable carrier servicing all of Canada.
*Foreign Affair will not cover the shipping under any circumstances on return items. This is the responsibility of the customer.